The Hornet Club serves as the fundraising arm for Sacramento State Intercollegiate Athletics. The Hornet Club’s primary goal is to build revenue, and most importantly, scholarships for all 20 intercollegiate athletic programs at Sacramento State. As the cost of attendance for student-athletes continue to rise, the need for private support is more critical than ever. Each gift is essential to the success of Sacramento State Athletics.
Donors may receive benefits like priority seating and pregame socials. More importantly, however, a gift to the Hornet Club will have a profound impact on our student-athletes by allowing them to receive the highest level of support and prepare them for life after graduation. The Hornet Club supports qualified student-athletes in their academic and athletic pursuits at Sacramento State. Your support is vital for Sacramento State’s ability to provide a first class Division I experience for our nearly 500 student-athletes.
Did you know?
• 98% of Sacramento State student-athletes that receive a 5th year scholarship graduate
• Sacramento State student-athletes carry a cumulative GPA of 2.9
• Your donation to the Hornet Club has possible tax benefits
• You can donate quarterly, monthly, or whatever way fits your budget
• Every gift makes a difference in the lives of Sacramento State student-athletes
Thank you for your support of Sacramento State Athletics. Go HORNETS!
For information, contact Missy Matzen at (916) 278-4263 or by e-mail at Missy.Matzen@csus.edu.