|High School:||Vista Del Lago HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|16-05.25 at Ed Jacoby Invitational (1/19/19)||LJ||17-02.25, Mondo Team Challenge (3/30/18)|
|36-07.00 at Big Sky Championships (2/24/18)||TJ||36-07.75 at Bryan Clay Invitational (4/20/18)|
- Primarily competed in the long jump but also took part in the triple jump in one meet.
- Set a PR with a long jump of 17-02.25 at the Mondo Team Challenge.
- Triple jumped 36-07.75 at the Aggie Open.
- Indoors, she set her PR in the long jump at 16-05.25 at the Ed Jacoby Invitational.
- Competed in the triple jump in a pair of meets with a long of 36-02.25 at the Ed Jacoby Invitational.
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the long jump and triple jump.
- Competed in the long jump in four meets with a best of 16-03.00 at the Mondo Challenge.
- Best triple jump was 36-07.75 at the Bryan Clay Invitational.
- Also ran the 100 in one meet.
- Indoors, solely competed in the triple jump, including the Big Sky Championships.
- Set her PR at the meet with a long of 36-07.00.
- A 2017 graduate of Vista Del Lago HS in Folsom, Calif.
- Qualified for the California State Championships in the triple jump as a senior.
- Finished first in the triple jump and seventh in the 100-hurdles at the Sac-Joaquin Section Div. II-III finals.
- Was the Capital Athletic League champion in the 100H, LJ and TJ as a junior and senior and also finished first in the triple jump as a sophomore.
- Ran 16.78 in the 100H at the CAL championships for her PR.
- Best long jump was 16-10.50 at the Bella Vista Invitational and triple jumped 38-03.50 at the Sac-Joaquin Section Master’s meet where she placed fourth.