|Hometown:||Elk Grove, Calif.|
|High School:||Pleasant Grove HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|---||800||2:24.68 at Woody Wilson Classic (4/13/19)|
|5:30.57 at New Mexico Classic (2/3/18)||Mile/1500||4:47.29 at UCR Spring Classic (3/23/19)|
|---||3K||10:29.79 at RJ/JJK Invitational (4/14/18)|
|---||5K||18:02.11 at Hornet Invitational (3/17/18)|
|---||STPL||11:09.81 at Mondo Team Challenge (3/30/19)|
- Ran the 800, 1500, 5K and steeplechase during the outdoor season.
- Moved into ninth place in school history in the steeplechase with a time of 11:09.81 at the Mondo Team Challenge.
- Finished first in the event at the Causeway Classic Dual.
- Set PRs in the 800 (2:24.68) at the Woody Wilson Classic and 1500 (4:47.17) at the Bryan Clay Invitational.
- Fastest 5K was 18:08.08 at the Woody Wilson Classic.
- Did not compete during the indoor season.
- Ran the 1500, 3K and 5K during the outdoor season.
- Ran 4:50.19 in the 1500 at the Sacramento State Open.
- Other bests included 10:29.79 in the 3K at the Rafer Johnson/Jackie Joyner Kersee Invitational and 18:02.11 at the Hornet Invitational.
- Indoors, she competed in one meet in the mile.
- A 2016 graduate of Pleasant Grove HS in Elk Grove, Calif.
- Competed in the 800, 1600, 3200 and also ran cross country for the Eagles.
- Set career bests in the 1600 and 3200 as a senior with times of 5:22.20 and 11:15.84, respectively.
- Qualified for the Sac-Joaquin Section Masters meet in the 3200 as a senior.
- Was also a section qualifier in cross country.