|High School:||Summit HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|7.13 at Ed Jacoby Invitational (1/19/19)||60/100||11.17 at UCR Spring Classic (3/23/19)|
|23.11 at New Mexico Classic (2/1/19)||200||23.22 at Hornet Invitational (3/16/19)|
|23-10.00 at New Mexico Classic (2/1/19)||LJ||23-08.25 at UCR Spring Classic (3/23/19)|
|48-06.00 at Ed Jacoby Invitational (1/19/19)||TJ||48-03.25 at Woody Wilson Classic (4/13/19)|
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the long jump and triple jump.
- Scored for the team at the meet by placing fifth in the long jump with a PR of 24-00.75.
- Had a wind-aided long jump of 24-01.00 at the Bryan Clay Invitational.
- Best triple jump was 48-03.25 at the Woody Wilson Classic where he finished third.
- Placed first at the Mondo Team Challenge with a TJ of 47-09.75.
- Also ran the 100 in two meets and the 200 in one during the year.
- Indoors, he placed sixth in the long jump and also qualified for the triple jump at the Big Sky Championships.
- Ranked ninth in school history in both events after a long jump of 23-11.00 at the Big Sky Championships and a triple jump of 48-06.00 at the Ed Jacoby Invitational.
- Finished first at the Ed Jacoby Invitational in his first collegiate competition.
- Also rank the 60 and 200 in one meet.
- A 2018 graduate of Summit HS in Bend, Ore.
- Was the Oregon 5A state champion in the long jump and placed third in the triple jump.
- Finished first in all 11 meets during his senior season in the long jump and added 10 victories in the triple jump.
- Set PRs of 23-09.00 in the long jump and 46-02.00 in the triple jump during his senior season.
- Finished first at the Bend City Championships in the 100, long jump and triple jump.
- As a junior, he was first at the Oregon 5A Championships in the long jump and third in the triple jump.