|High School:||Buchanan HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|7.84 at Husky Classic (2/13/16)||60/100||12.33 at Causeway Classic (4/29/16)|
|26.04 at UW Open (2/14/16)||200||25.78 at Mondo Team Challenge (4/2/16)|
- Only competed at the Ed Jacoby Invitational during the indoor season where she ran 8.49 in the 60.
- Competed in the 100 and 200 during the outdoor season.
- Ran 12.62 at the Causeway Classic for her fastest 100 time of the year.
- Best 200 was 26.18 at the same meet.
- Indoors, she ran the 60 and 200.
- Season bests were 8.03 in the 60 and 26.33 in the 200 at the New Mexico Classic.
- Ran the 100 and 200 outdoors.
- Fastest wind-legal time in the 100 was 12.62 at the Mondo Team Challenge and Brutus Hamilton Challenge.
- Best 200 was 25.75 at the Sacramento State Open.
- Indoors, she competed in the 60 and 200…ran 7.90 in the 60 at the UW Open and 26.15 in the 200 at the Bronco Invitational for her season bests.
- Competed in the 100 and 200 during her freshman season.
- Ran 12.33 in the 100 at the Causeway Classic for her fastest time.
- Best 200 time was 25.78 at the Mondo Team Challenge.
- Indoors, she qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 60.
- Best times were 7.84 in the 60 at the Husky Classic and 26.04 in the 200 at the UW Open.
- A 2015 graduate of Buchanan HS in Clovis, Calif.
- Placed 11th at the California State Championships in the 100 and was 21st in the 200.
- Also ran the anchor leg for the school's 4x100 relay team which finished fourth.
- Was second in both the 100 and 200 at the Tri-River Athletic Conference.
- Was the Valley Section champion after running a career best 12.01 in the 100.
- Fastest 200 was 25.11 at the California State Championships.