|Hometown:||Elk Grove, Calif.|
|High School:||Enterprise HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|6.95 at Ed Jacoby Invitational (1/19/19)||60/100||10.74 at Big Sky Championships (5/10/18)|
|22.04 at Ed Jacoby Invitational (1/19/19)||200||21.67 at RJ/JKK Invitational (4/14/18)|
|---||400||49.56 at Sacramento State Open (5/5/18)|
- Placed sixth at the Big Sky Championships in the 200 with a time of 21.94.
- Also competed at the meet in the 100 where he just missed scoring by placing ninth with a wind-aided time of 10.71.
- Ran a season-best 21.56 in the qualifying round of the 200 at the Big Sky meet.
- Best legal time in the 100 was 10.92 at the Causeway Classic Dual.
- Was part of the team’s fastest 4x100 and 4x400 relays during the year.
- Ran the third leg of the 4x100 at the Mondo Team Challenge where the team crossed in 41.74.
- Handled the second leg of the 4x400 at the Big Sky Championships where the team had a time of 3:14.62.
- Indoors, he set PRs at the Ed Jacoby Invitational with times of 6.95 in the 60 and 22.04 in the 200.
- Also broke seven seconds at the New Mexico Classic where he had a 60 time of 6.97.
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 200 and 400 and also ran on the 4x100 and 4x400 relays.
- Placed seventh at the conference meet in the 100 after running a wind-aided 10.78 in the finals.
- Set his PR in the qualifying round at 10.74.
- Ran 21.67 in the 200 at the Rafer Johnson/Jackie Joyner Kersee Invitational for his fastest time.
- Finished first in the 200 at the Causeway Classic.
- Also ran the 400 in one meet.
- Indoors, he qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 60 and 200.
- Ran 6.96 in the 60 at the Bronco Invitational and 22.12 in the 200 at the UW Open for his career bests.
- A 2017 graduate of Enterprise HS in Redding, Calif.
- Placed seventh at the state championships in the 200 and also qualified for the meet in the 100.
- Was the North Coast Section and league champion in both events.
- Ran 10.72 in the 100 and 21.66 in the 200 at the state meet for his PRs.
- Was also part of a 4x100 and 4x400 relay teams which won the North Coast Section title and advanced to the state meet.
- Spent his first three high school seasons at Laguna Creek in Elk Grove, Calif.
- Was the Sac-Joaquin Section Div. II-III champion in the 100 and 200.
- Went on to place second in the 200 and third in the 100 at the masters meet.
- Qualified for the state championships in both events where he placed 12th in the 200 and 19th in the 100.