|High School:||St. Francis HS|
|Previous College:||American River JC|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|7.81 at Big Sky Championships (2/22/19)||60/100||12.30 at Aggie Open (3/9/19)|
|25.80 at New Mexico Classic (2/1/19)||200||25.60 at Bryan Clay Invitational (4/19/19)|
- Scored for the team by placing sixth at the Big Sky Championships in the 100.
- Opened her collegiate outdoor career by running 12.30 at the Aggie Open for her fastest wind-legal time of the year.
- Qualified for the finals of the 100 at the Big Sky meet with a wind-aided mark of 24.09 which was her overall fastest.
- Best 200 during the year was 25.60 at the Bryan Clay Invitational.
- Indoors, she qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 60 and 200.
- Set her PR in the 60 at the conference meet with a time of 7.81.
- Fastest 200 was 25.80 at the New Mexico Classic.
Prior to Sacramento State
- Competed at American River JC for one season and will have three years of eligibility remaining at Sacramento State.
- Placed fourth at the California Junior College Championships in the 100 and was seventh in the 200 in 2018.
- Was the NorCal champion in the 100 and finished second in the 200.
- Ran 11.90 in the 100 at the NorCal met to set her career best.
- Fastest 200 was 25.24 in the qualifying round of the NorCal Championships.
- Also finished second in the long jump at the NorCal regional with a PR of 18-02.00.
- A 2017 graduate from St. Francis HS.
- Was fourth at the Delta League Championships in the 100 and fifth in the 200 as a senior.
- Set PRs in both events during the year with a 100 of 12.13 and a 200 of 25.56 at the Sac-Joaquin Section Div. I finals.