|High School:||Vintage HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|22.71 at Ed Jacoby Invitational (1/19/19)||200||22.04 at Mondo Team Challenge (3/30/19)|
|50.95 at New Mexico Classic (2/1/19)||400||49.11 at Woody Wilson Classic (4/13/19)|
- Competed at the Big Sky Championships in the 200 and 400.
- Set his PR In the 400 at the meet with a time of 48.86 which marked the first time he ran sub-49 during his career.
- Fastest 200 was 21.92 at the Causeway Classic Dual.
- Ran the third leg of the team’s 4x400 relay which posted a season-best time of 3:14.62 at the Big Sky Championships.
- Indoors, competed in the 200 and 400 at the Ed Jacoby Invitational and New Mexico Classic.
- Best times were 22.71 in the 200 and 50.95 in the 400.
- Also ran the opening leg of the 4x400 at the Big Sky Championships where the team had a season-best time of 3:21.79.
- Competed in the 200 and 400 throughout the outdoor season.
- Set his season bests at the Sacramento State Open by running the 200 in 22.40 and the 400 in 50.34.
- Indoors, he ran the 400 in 54.54 at the New Mexico Classic in his only meet of the year.
- A 2017 graduate of Vintage HS in Napa, Calif.
- Was the Monticello Empire League champion in the 200 and 400 as a senior.
- Also placed first in the 200 at the Sac-Joaquin Section Div. I meet and was sixth at the masters meet.
- In the 400, he was fourth at the Div. I meet.
- Ran 21.74 in the 200 and 49.14 in the 400 for his career bests.
- Placed second in the 400 and third in the 200 at the MEL Championships as a junior.