|High School:||Santa Catalina HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|7.86 at New Mexico Classic (2/2/19)||60/100||12.02 at Woody Wilson Classic (4/13/19)|
|24.88 at Big Sky Championships (2/23/19)||200||24.48 at Hornet Invitational (3/15/19)|
|55.89 at Big Sky Championships (2/23/19)||400||55.60 at Mondo Team Challenge (3/30/19)|
- Earned all-Big Sky honors in the 200, 4x100 and 4x400.
- Finished in third place at the conference championships in the 200 with a time of 24.70. That performance came after she set her PR and moved into fourth place in school history with a time of 24.41 in the qualifying round.
- Ran the opening leg of the 4x100 and anchor leg of the 4x400 relay teams which finished first at the Big Sky Championships.
- The 4x100 team set the school record by running 45.13 at the Causeway Classic during the regular season.
- The 4x400 team won the Big Sky meet with a time of 3:41.42 which ranked fourth in program history.
- Also placed fourth in the 400 at the conference championships after setting her PR in 54.42. That performance marked the first time she had run sub-55 and was the fourth fastest all-time at Sacramento State.
- Indoors, she was fourth in the 400, sixth in the 200 and was part of the 4x400 relay team which finished in second to earn all-Big Sky honors.
- Her time of 55.89 from the finals of the 400 at the Big Sky meet was the sixth best by a Hornet woman in school history.
- Jumped to ninth place in the Sacramento State record book after running 24.88 at the New Mexico Classic.
- Was the second leg of the 4x400 relay team which ran 3:47.29 at the Big Sky Championships and ranked seventh all-time in program history.
- Ran the 200 and 400 in one meet during the outdoor season.
- Had bests of 25.49 in the 200 at the UC Riverside Spring Classic and 57.67 in the 400 at the Hornet Invitational.
- Indoors, ran the 200 (25.59) and 400 (57.95) at the Bronco Invitational.
- A 2017 graduate of Santa Catalina HS in Monterey, Calif.
- Was a three-time state qualifier.
- Was the Central Coast Section champion in the 400 and placed fifth in the 200 as a senior.
- Went on to finish 18th in the state meet in the 400.
- Was first at the Monterey Peninsula meet in the 100, 200 and 400 as well as the 4x100.
- As a junior, she finished third at the Central Coast Section Championships and was ninth at the state meet in the 400.
- Ran 54.86 at the section meet for her PR.
- Was second in the section in the 400 and third in the 200 as a sophomore.
- Other bests were 12.09 in the 100 and 24.44 in the 200.