|High School:||Tigard HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|---||60/100||13.27 at Bryan Clay Invitational (4/20/18)|
|---||200||27.29 at Hornet Invitational (3/16/18)|
|2:26.50 at New Mexico Classic (2/3/18)||800||2:16.92 at Big Sky Championships (5/9/18)|
|9.17 at Big Sky Championships (2/23/18)||60H/100H||14.92 at UCR spring Classic (3/24/18)|
|5-01.75 at Big Sky Championships (2/22/18)||HJ||5-04.25 at Sacramento State Open (5/5/18)|
|17-11.50 at Big Sky Championships (2/22/18)||LJ||17-04.75 UCR Spring Classic (3/24/18)|
|31-07/50 at UW Invitational (1/26/18)||SP||30-04.75 at Big Sky Championships (5/8/18)|
|---||JAV||106-08 at Big Sky Championships (5/9/18)|
|3,431 at UW Invitational (1/26/18)||Pent/Hept||4,742 at Big Sky Championships (5/8-9/18)|
- Redshirted during the outdoor season.
- Competed solely at the New Mexico Classic during the indoor season in the 60-hurdles and long jump.
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the heptathlon, 100-hurdles and long jump.
- Placed fourth at the conference championships in the heptathlon after scoring 4,742 points.
- That total is the 10th best in school history…set PRs in four of the seven events at the meet.
- Fastest 100H time was 14.92 at the UC Riverside Spring Classic.
- Had a wind-aided long jump of 17-10.25 in the open competition of the Big Sky Championships for her season best.
- Top legal mark was 17-08.25 in the heptathlon…indoors, she qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the pentathlon, 60-hurdles and long jump.
- Ran 9.17 in the qualifying round of the 60H for her fastest time.
- Best long jump was 17-11.50 in the pentathlon at the Big Sky meet.
- Scored 3,431 points at the UW Invitational for her best pentathlon score.
- That total placed her ninth in school history.
- Graduated from Tigard HS in 2017.
- Qualified for the Oregon state 6A championships all four years.
- As a senior, she was fifth in the state in the 100-hurdles, sixth in the triple jump and 11th in the long jump.
- Was the league champion in the 100H and LJ and placed second in the TJ.
- Ran 14.97 in the 100H at state prelims and long jumped 18-05.00 at the league meet for her career bests.
- Was also the league champion in the 100H as a sophomore and junior.
- Other career bests were 13.400 in the 100, 29.03 in the 200, 48.47 in the 300H and 37-03.25 in the triple jump.