|High School:||Tokay HS|
|Previous College:||Holy Names|
|Indoor Career Bests||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|---||Mile/1500||4:18.05 at Mondo Team Challenge (3/30/19)|
|---||3K||9:27.20 at Aggie Open (3/9/19)|
|---||5K||15:44.62 at UCR Spring Classic (3/22/19)|
- Ran the 1500, 3K and 5K during the outdoor season.
- Best times were 4:18.05 in the 1500 at the Mondo Team Challenge, 9:27.20 in the 3K at the Aggie Open and 15:44.62 in the 5K at the UCR Spring Classic.
- Did not compete during the indoor season.
Prior to Sacramento State
- Competed at Holy Names for two years…ran the 1500 and 5K as a freshman before exclusively racing the 1500 as a sophomore.
- Best times were 4:07.32 in the 1500 at the San Francisco State Distance Carnival and 16:04.45 in the 5K at the Maurice Compton Invitational.
- A 2016 graduate of Tokay HS in Lodi, Calif.
- Qualified for the Sac-Joaquin Section Div. I finals in the 1600.
- Was third in the 1600 and fourth in the 3200 at the Tri-City Athletic League championships.
- Set his PR in the 3200 as a senior after running 9:56.7 at the Sheldon Distance Carnival.
- Ran 4:31.42 in the 800 as a junior at the Sac-Joaquin Section Div. I finals for his career best.