|Hometown:||Union City, Calif.|
|High School:||James Logan HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|43-10.50 at Ed Jacoby Invitational (1/19/19)||SP||---|
|---||DIS||115-01, at Hornet Invitational (3/16/19)|
|37-02.50 at Ed Jacoby Invitational (1/19/19)||WT/HAM||120-09, at Hornet Invitational (3/16/19)|
- Competed in the discus and hammer at the Hornet Invitational in his only outdoor competition of the year.
- Indoors, he participated in the shot put and weight throw at the Ed Jacoby Invitational.
- A 2018 graduate of James Logan HS in Union City, Calif.
- Qualified for the California state championships in the shot put as a senior.
- Set his PR at the North Coast Section Meet of Champions with a best of 53-00.00 to plae third.
- Was also third at the NCS Bayshore Championships and placed second at the Monte Vista Athletic League.
- As a senior, he had a put of at least 50-feet in nine meets during the year.
- Also competed in the discus where he had a PR of 149-03 as a senior.
- Was the Bayshore and MVAL champion in 2018…as a junior, he claimed the MVAL title in the discus and was fourth in the shot put.