|High School:||Kennedy HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|---||60/100||11.60, at Hornet Invitational (3/16/19)|
|23.77 at New Mexico Classic (2/1/19)||200||---|
|21-11.00 at Ed Jacoby Invitational (1/19/19)||LJ||22-05.00, at Hornet Invitational (3/16/19)|
|45-04.50 at New Mexico Classic (2/1/19)||TJ||47-09.00, at Aggie Open (3/9/19)|
- Competed at the Big Sky Championships in the long jump and triple jump.
- Set his PR in the long jump at the conference meet with a leap of 22-06.25.
- Best triple jump of 47-09.00 came at the Aggie Open.
- Also competed in the 100 at the Hornet Invitational.
- Indoors, he qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the long jump and triple jump.
- Had a long jump of 21-11.00 at the Ed Jacoby Invitational.
- Best triple jump was 45-04.50 at the New Mexico Classic.
- A 2018 graduate of Kennedy HS in Fremont, Calif.
- Qualified for the California State Championships in the triple jump as a senior.
- Was the MVAL champion in both the long and triple jumps.
- Was also third in both events at the North Coast Section Bayshore Championships.
- Set career bests as a senior with a long jump of 22-11.00 and a triple jump of 45-11.50.
- As a junior, he won the MVAL title and advanced to the North Coast Section Meet of Champions in both events.