|Hometown:||Los Alamitos, Calif.|
|High School:||Los Alamitos HS|
|Previous College:||Cerritos JC|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|7.36 at UW Invitational (1/25/19)||60/100||---|
|23.57 at New Mexico Collegiate Classic (2/1/19)||200||---|
|2:55.83 at UW Invitational (1/26/19)||1000/1500||---|
|8.64 at UW Invitational (1/26/19)||60H/110H||16.26 at Hornet Invitational (3/16/19)|
|5-06.50 at Big Sky Championships (2/21/19)||HJ||---|
|16-00.00 at Big Sky Championships (2/23/19)||PV||14-09.00 at Hornet Invitational (3/16/19)|
|20-03.75 at Big Sky Championships (2/21/19)||LJ||20-02.25 at Aggie Open (3/9/19)|
|35-04.00 at UW Invitational (1/25/19)||SP||---|
|---||DIS||87-11 at Mondo Team Challenge (3/30/19)|
|---||JAV||122-09 at UCR Spring Classic (3/23/19)|
|4,688 at UW Invitational (1/25-26/19)||HEP/DEC||---|
- Competed in six individual events at four meets before being injured during the outdoor season.
- Best marks were 16.26 in the 110H at the Aggie Open, 14-09.00 in the pole vault at the Hornet Invitational, 20-02.25 in the long jump at the Aggie Open, 87-11 in the discus at the Mondo Team Challenge and 122-09 in the javelin at the UCR Spring Classic.
- Indoors, he qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the pole vault and heptathlon during his first season with the Hornets.
- Earned all-Big Sky honors after finishing second in the pole vault with a best of 16-00.00. That height was 11 inches above his previous best and moved him into sixth place in school history.
- Best heptathlon score came at the UW Invitational where he totaled 4,688 points which are the eighth best in program history.
- Also set season bests in the 60 (7.29), 1000 (2:55.83), 60H (8.64) and shot put (35-04.00) at the meet.
- Other bests came at the Big Sky Championships in the high jump (5-06.50) and long jump (20-03.75).
Prior to Sacramento State
- Attended Cerritos JC for two seasons.
- Placed fourth at the California State Championships in the decathlon with 6,054 points in 2018.
- Finished fifth at the Southern California Regional in the decathlon with 5,560 points.
- Matched that exact total at the South Coast Conference Championships where he finished second.
- A 2016 graduate of Los Alamitos HS.
- Voted his team’s best pole vaulter four years in a row.
- Cleared a personal best 14-feet as a senior.
- Earned all-academic recognition three seasons in a row and received the Coaches Award while on the cross country team as a freshman.
- Recorded a personal best time of 17:41 as a sophomore on the cross country team.
- Spent four years on the track and field team and two seasons on the cross country team.