|High School:||Atascadero HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|7.94 at Big Sky Championships (2/22/19)||60/100||---|
|25.93 at New Mexico Classic (2/1/19)||200||26.75 at Hornet Invitational (3/19/16)|
|59.83 at Bronco Invitational (1/20/18)||400||59.64 at Beach Invitational (4/16/16)|
|9.22 at Ed Jacoby Invitational (1/19/19)||60H/100H||---|
|---||400H||1:01.58 at Beach Invitational (4/21/18)|
- Redshirted during the outdoor season.
- Indoors, she qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 60 and 60-hurdles.
- Set her PR in the 60 at the Big Sky meet with a time of 7.94.
- Fastest 60H was 9.22 at the Ed Jacoby Invitational in her first race of the year.
- Also ran the 200 in two meets with a PR of 25.93 at the New Mexico Classic.
- Finished in seventh place in the 400-hurdles at the Big Sky Championships.
- Ran 1:01.58 at the Beach Invitational for her career best.
- Also had a time of 1:01.68 at the Sacramento State Open.
- Ran the third leg of the 4x400 for relay team which finished second at the conference meet.
- The team’s time of 3:40.25 at the Mondo Challenge is tied for the second best all-time at Sacramento State.
- Indoors, she ran the 200 and 400 at the Bronco Invitational in her only meet of the year.
- Placed seventh at the Big Sky Championships in the 400-hurdles.
- Ran 1:01.73 in the qualifying round for her career best.
- Ran sub-1:03 in four meets.
- Indoors, she ran the 200 and 400.
- Fastest times were 26.39 in the 200 at the Bronco Invitational and 59.58 in the 400 at the UW Open.
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 400-hurdles.
- Ran 1:03.03 at the Causeway Classic for her season best.
- Also competed in the 200 and 400 during the season.
- Indoors, she solely ran the 200 and 400.
- Best times were 26.24 in the 200 and 59.84 in the 400 both at the Bronco Invitational.
- A 2015 graduate of Atascadero HS.
- Placed second in 300-hurdles and was sixth in the 400 at the Southern Section Div. III Championships.
- Ran 43.71 in the 300-hurdles and 58.16 in the 400 to set career bests during her sophomore season.
- Was the Pac-7 League Champions in the 300-hurdles that same season.