|Hometown:||Suisun City, Calif.|
|High School:||Deer Valley HS|
|Indoor Career Bests||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|8.33 at UW Open (2/12/17)||60/100||13.19 at RJ/JKK Invitational (4/14/18)|
|26.24 at New Mexico Classic (2/2/19)||200||26.48 at UCR spring Classic (3/24/18)|
|8.80 at Big Sky Championships (2/23/18)||60H/100H||14.24 at Causeway Classic (4/26/19)|
|---||400H||1:03.41 at Bryan Clay Invitational (4/19/19)|
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 100-hurdles and 400-hurdles.
- Set her personal best in the 100H at the Causeway Classic with a time of 14.24.
- Had a wind-aided time of 14.23 at the Mondo Team Challenge.
- Best 400H time was 1:03.41 at the Bryan Clay Invitational.
- Advanced to the Big Sky Indoor Championships in the 60-hurdles.
- Ran 8.98 at the Ed Jacoby Invitational for her fastest time during the year.
- Other bests included 8.39 in the 60 at the Ed Jacoby Invitational and 26.24 in the 200 at the New Mexico Classic to set a PR.
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 100-hurdles.
- Ran 14.56 at the Hornet Invitational for her fastest time.
- Other bests included 26.48 in the 200 at the UC Riverside Spring Classic and 1:05.98 in the 400-hurdles at the Hornet Invitational.
- Indoors, she scored for the team by placing eighth in the 60-hurdles at the Big Sky Championships.
- Ran a career best 8.80 in the qualifying round and followed with a time of 8.95 in the finals.
- Fastest 60 time was 8.50 at the Bronco Invitational.
- Ran 27.72 at the New Mexico Classic in the 200.
- Placed fifth in the 100-hurdles at the Big Sky Championships.
- Ran 14.33 at the Causeway Classic for her fastest time.
- Also ran the 200 in five meets and the 400H in two meets.
- Best times were 26.66 at the Aggie Open and 1:07.94 at the Hornet Invitational.
- Indoors, she qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 60 and 60-hurdles.
- Placed ninth in the 60H with a season best of 8.88.
- Fastest 60 times was 8.23 at the Big Sky meet.
- A 2016 graduate of Deer Valley HS in Suisun City, Calif.
- Qualified for the California State meet as a senior in the 300-hurdles.
- Was the North Coast Section champion in the 300H after running a season best 43.85.
- Owns the school record in the 100-hurdles (14.36) and the 300-hurdles (43.65).
- Was the Bay Valley Athletic League champion in the 100H and 300H as a sophomore, junior and senior.
- Was named the BVAL most valuable athlete as a senior.
- Also played basketball for three seasons.