|High School:||Quartz Hill HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|7.53 at Ed Jacoby Invitational (1/19/19)||60/100||11.87 at Hornet Invitational (3/16/19)|
|24.29 at Ed Jacoby Invitational (1/19/19)||200||22.36 at Causeway Classic (4/26/19)|
|55.53 at UW Invitational (1/26/19)||400||53.50 at Causeway Classic (4/26/19)|
- Was named the Sacramento State Female Student-Athlete of the Year.
- Advanced to the NCAA Div. I Outdoor Championships in the 200 where she earned honorable mention All-America honors after placing 23rd.
- Qualified for the meet after placing eighth at the NCAA West Preliminary with a school record time of 22.95.
- That time broke her own school record and made her the first Hornet woman to run under 23 seconds in the event.
- Also competed in the 100 at the NCAA West Preliminary where she finished 22nd.
- Ran 11.46 in the first round which moved her into second place in school history and was the fastest since Donna Carley ran 11.45 in 1983.
- Won four Big Sky titles after finishing first in the 200 and 400 as well as the 4x100 and 4x400 relays.
- Finished .82 seconds ahead of the closest finisher in the 200 and was .68 seconds ahead of the field in the 400.
- Her 400 time of 53.02 from the Big Sky final set the school record.
- Ran the second leg of the 4x100 relay at the Causeway Classic Dual which set the school record in 45.13.
- Also was the second leg of the 4x400 at the Big Sky Championships which ran a season best 3:41.42 to rank fourth in school history.
- Never finished below fourth place in any race during the regular season, including nine wins in 13 races.
- Indoors, she earned all-Big Sky honors after placing second in the 200 and the 4x400.
- Finished in fourth place in the 400.
- Tied the school record with a time of 7.53 in the 60 at the Ed Jacoby Invitational.
- Her time of 24.29 in the 200 at the same meet moved her into third place in Hornet history.
- Ranked fourth in the 400 all-time at Sacramento State with a best of 55.53 at the UW Invitational.
- Was also part of the 4x400 relay team which ran 3:47.29 at the Big Sky Championships for the seventh fastest time at Sacramento State.
- Advanced to the NCAA West Regional in the 200 and 400
- Earned all-Big Sky honors in the 200, 400, 4x100 relay and 4x400 relay as a true freshman.
- Ran 23,97 in the 200 at the Rafer Johnson/Jackie Joyner Kersee Invitational which placed her fifth in school history.
- Recorded the third fastest 400 all-time by a Hornet with a mark of 54.24 to win the Causeway Classic.
- Finished second at the Big Sky Championships in the 200 and was third in the 400.
- Ran the opening leg of the 4x100 and the second leg of the 4x400 which both placed second.
- The team’s time of 45.93 in the 4x100 ranked ninth in school history.
- The 4x400 time of 3:40.25 at the Mondo Challenge is tied for the second best all-time at Sacramento State.
- Indoors, she qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 200 and 400.
- Ran 24.92 in the 200 at the meet to claim the eighth fastest in school history.
- Fastest 400 was 56.47 also at the Big Sky meet…earned all-Big Sky honors in the 4x400.
A 2017 graduate of Quartz Hill HS in Palmdale, Calif…qualified for the California State Championships in the 4x400 relay as a senior and helped her team place fourth while running the leadoff leg…was the Golden League champion in the 200 and 400 in 2017…finished fifth at the Southern Section Div. I finals in the 200 and was seventh in the 400…also earned a pair of league titles in the 4x100 and 4x400 relays…set PRs during her final season in the 100 (12.04), 200 (24.32) and 400 (55.41)…as a sophomore, she qualified for the state championships in the 4x400 relay.