|Hometown:||Fair Oaks, Calif.|
|High School:||Bella Vista HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|7.38 at New Mexico Classic (2/3/18)||60/100||11.52 at Big Sky Championships (5/12/17)|
|---||200||23.90 at Aggie Open (3/11/17)|
|22-01.75 at New Mexico Classic (2/2/18)||LJ||22-11.00 at Hornet Invitational (3/18/17)|
|43-00.25 at Snake River Open (1/28/17)||TJ||43-06.00 at Big Sky Championships (5/13/17)|
- Redshirted during the outdoor season.
- Competed in one meet during the indoor season.
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the long jump.
- Season best of 21-11.75 came at the UC Riverside Spring Classic.
- Also competed in the 100 in one meet.
- Indoors, he qualified for the Big Sky Indoor Championships in the long jump.
- Set his career best at the New Mexico Classic at 22-01.75.
- Also set his PR in the 60 after running 7.38 at the meet.
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 100, long jump and triple jump.
- Set career bests in all three events during the season.
- Ran 11.52 at the Big Sky meet in the 100 for his fastest time.
- Best long jump was 22-11.00 at the Hornet Invitational.
- Triple jumped 43-06.00 at the Big Sky meet for his best.
- Indoors, he qualified for the conference meet in the triple jump.
- Had a long jump of 21-09.50 and triple jumped 43-00.25 at the Snake River Open for his career bests.
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in both the long jump and triple jump.
- Best long jump was 20-11.75 at the UCR Spring Classic.
- Had a triple jump of 41-03.25 at the Causeway Classic for his best mark.
- Redshirted during the indoor season.