SACRAMENTO STATE FOOTBALL
• The Sacramento State Police Department, in cooperation with Intercollegiate Athletics, determines the tailgate area (Parking lots 7 and 8, see map). Alcohol is not permitted outside this area. Consumption of alcohol in non-designated areas of campus is prohibited.
• Although parking lots will be open for setup four (4) hours before kickoff, tailgating activities, including alcohol consumption, are only authorized two (2) hours before kickoff and must conclude 15 minutes prior to game time.
• Parking lots will open four (4) hours before kickoff and tailgating must be concluded 15 minutes prior to kickoff time.
• Parking spaces are limited to one space per car (parking rates are $10 for cars & $25 for RV's).
• Tailgating activities must not interfere with or obstruct adjacent parking spaces or travel lanes.
• Banners or signage recognizing businesses or products may not be displayed without express consent of the Intercollegiate Athletics Department.
• The University will place trash receptacles conveniently throughout the tailgate area for trash disposal. Please dispose of charcoals in designated coal barrels only.
• Kegs and bags of alcoholic beverages are expressly prohibited.
• Non-portable furniture (i.e. couches) is prohibited in the tailgate area.
• California laws pertaining to the possession, consumption and distribution of alcohol and controlled substances will be enforced.
• Large grills pulled by vehicles (on their own wheels) are not permitted in the tailgate area without express consent of the Intercollegiate Athletics Department.
• Buses are not permitted in the tailgate area.
• There will be one (1) official DJ provided by the University. No other DJ’s, bands or live entertainment will be allowed. Other amplified sound, such as car stereos and Bluetooth speakers, must remain at moderate volume levels.
• Portable generators are not allowed in the parking area unless first approved by the Intercollegiate Athletics Department.
• Alcohol is not allowed inside the stadium.
Fans are invited to come support the Sacramento State football team’s Hornet Walk 2 hours and 15 minutes before kickoff each home game (3:45 for 6 p.m.). The Hornet Walk takes place down the center lane of Parking Lot 8 (please see map).
Hornet fans and parents of football players are encouraged to set up along the Hornet Walk route on the center lane of Parking Lot 8 (please see map).
BE SAFE AND LEGAL
Everyone is subject to laws governing minors in possession, open intoxicants, consumption on a public highway, open intoxicants in a motor vehicle and various other laws. Failure to comply with tailgaiting policies will result in citation, arrest, or withdrawl of consent to remain on campus.