Download Hornets Sports Schedules
Fans, if you use Microsoft Outlook, you can import the entire Hornets schedule into your calendar in moments. Plus you can then sync to your handheld device!
Carry the Hornets schedule with you and you'll always know when and where they play. In addition to your Microsoft Outlook calendar application, this download works with Palm, PocketPC, WinCE, or other handheld devices that are capable of synchronizing data with Microsoft Outlook. (Please note: this download cannot be imported to Palm Desktop PIM. It works with Microsoft Outlook only.)
Just follow the simple instructions below to get started:
Download the Hornets Schedule Now
(Right-click, choose SAVE TARGET AS...)
To get the Hornets schedule onto your Microsoft Outlook Calendar, or Palm or Handheld device, you first need to import the data into your calendar application on your computer (for Palm and Handheld users, the computer you will use to sychronize to your device).
- Once you have saved the file onto your computer, open Microsoft Outlook
- Select "File" in the top left corner and then "Import/Export"
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next
- Click "Browse" to find and select the outlook_schedule07.csv file you just downloaded, select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next
- Highlight and select "Calendar" as your destination and click Next
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "outlook_schedule07.csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and then click on the "Map Custom Fields" button to the right
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. It is fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below:
SUBJECT to Subject
START_DATE to Start Date
START_TIME CT to Start Time
END_TIME CT to End Time
DESCRIPTION to Description
LOCATION to Location
- And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish
Microsoft Outlook users: The Hornets schedule is now in the Calendar application on your computer and you are finished
Palm or Handheld users: Go to Step Three
STEP THREE: Synchronize your palm or handheld device to your computer.